Things I Like To Do
I’m going to list as many of the things I can think of and like to do, on this page. I’ll make the list as complete as possible, but not necessarily in ascending or descending order. Probably no order what so ever. I will, most likely add to the list as I think of other things…and when I add something, I’ll put the date I made those changes or additions.
- Music – playing; Guitar and my Fiddle :), listening, and writing… basically anything about music.
- Creative writing – I like to tell stories and make things up.
- Studies – things about life, self-improvement, spiritual attunement, who I am, who can I be, how can I help others be and or do the same for themselves.
- Spending time with my wife and my family…including friends and those I consider to be family and friends.
- Reading email. (Sometimes this becomes a chore)
- Spending time on the computer doing the above listed things, and playing Star Wars The Old Republic (SWTOR).
- I like to gamble and I LOVE to win – slots, some card games like Blackjack, and my all time favorite is shooting craps.
- I love to read – science fiction, fiction, and Mind stuff are my favorites.
- I like to watch movies.
- I love to eat.
- Cooking – goes along with loving to eat – but I also like to cook for other people and demo my culinary skills.
- I Love to entertain – duh 🙂
- I love to listen to other people talk and while they are doing that, I like to compare their thoughts and processes with my own. Often trying to figure out how they can be so messed up in their thinking processes.
- I love the outdoors and being there if it is comfortable to me.
- Meditating – Even tho I don’t do it as much as I think I need to or even want to. Why? I dunno…but I intend to find out.
Things I do NOT like to do. – or experience
- I don’t like stress caused from lack.
- I don’t like feeling fat.
- I don’t like the feeling of not being in total control of my happiness.
- I don’t like deceiving other people about anything.
- I don’t like feeling in-adequate or feeling powerless to fix or change things.
- I don’t like not having a plan of action in place to fix all these things.
- I hate knowing I lack motivation – even if it something really important I need to do soon or quickly.
- I don’t like having sickness in me or anyone of my family.
- I procrastinate.
- I don’t like feeling sad.
- Even when I don’t procrastinate…it seems I get stopped easily in doing what I know needs to be done…or what needs to happen…I sometimes call it getting “Side-tricked”.
- I don’t like all the GREED in the World.
Today – I’m not sure if this list is complete…but the jest of it is fairly accurate I think. So I’m going to study it….and ponder…and work on coming up with thoughts and ideas of how to fix this stuff.